|What is franchising?|
|Franchising is the legal license provided by a company (franchiser) to an individual or group of individuals (franchisees) to carry out its business which can be mutually beneficial to both. It is a business in which the owners, or franchisers, sell the rights to their business logo and model to third parties, or franchisees.|
|Franchises are an extremely common way of doing business. The franchisee is said to have a greater incentive than a franchiser because he/she has a direct stake in the business. There is a reason why franchising has been around for decades. That's because it is a great way for individuals to own and operate their own business.
Did you know that franchised business has 85% success rate in comparison with individual business? In fact, India is known as one of the biggest franchising markets in the world!
Why are we franchising?
Penetration and expansion into several pockets of the country so as to cater to the recruitment needs of our clients throughout India. We run a very transparent, lucrative and high quality franchise program for hard working and enterprising people who can put in a couple of hours every day and work from home or their office.We offer selected
| individuals the chance to build and develop their own business in the recruitment field. Our franchisees do not require recruitment or sales experience to be part of this program. Through our training and support we show you how to combine your expertise and efforts with our infrastructure, training and business sharing opportunities to build a profitable recruitment franchise.What are the advantages of becoming our Franchisee?
1. Consumers are always more comfortable dealing with a familiar name or company they trust.
2. We provide extensive training and real time chat support to the franchisee.
3. Since we already have a business model in place you can focus on running a successful business.
4. We use State-of-the-art internet and intranet technology.
5. Our system includes recruitment and sales tools to generate and deliver on assignments.
6. We generate quality leads through extensive marketing and promotional methods.
7. We provide full training and support along with business planning assistance.
Why should I sign up?
1. You earn a 25 % revenue share of each and every position that you close.
2. Assured monthly income.
3. A low investment with No risk.
4. Break even in as less as 2 months.
5. Good ROI (return on investment).
6. Centralized invoicing and payment collections processed through our system at our head office enables you to focus
on generating more business.
What are the pre-requisites of starting up?
1. Around 100 to 150 sq. ft. of commercial or semi commercial space. No problems if you do not have one of your own.
You can even work from the comfort of your home.
2. A low franchise fee of Rs. 5,000/- Yearly + service tax. This will be a non-refundable charge. There are no extra or
3. A telephone and an internet connection.
4. Good communication and entrepreneurial skills.
What will be my job as a franchisee?
ANS Corporate career will provide you a login user name and password to a major job portal, which will give you access to its large database of resumes and job seekers. You will also receive business from us (vacancies/positions) which we receive from our clients on a consistent basis every month to work on.
Your job will require you to login to the job portal database using the user name and password we provide you and search, short-list and contact prospective job seekers by email or phone for interviews for every relevant post we send you for our clients. Our team of expert consulting professionals will always be there to assist you all the way providing you access to our back office system and recruitment software. After you match the job requirements with the job seekers and are satisfied that the match is perfect you will need to send us the resumes of those candidates you have selected. We will forward those resumes to our clients after making modifications to the resumes if necessary.
If our clients find the selected candidates suitable for the vacancies they will be appointed by the respective companies after the interview. We receive our service fees as per the terms decided in the agreement with the client which is usually 8.33 % of 1 month's net salary of the candidate appointed. Candidates are not charged for the services.
This service fee is shared between you and ANS Corporate career in the ratio of 75% (that goes to you) and 25% (which we retain.)
Besides this we expect you, as our franchisee, to appoint someone to source local businesses which would balance the business composition. Local clients would add up to the revenue for you as well as for ANS Corporate career apart from our clients that you would be getting from our sources. The clients you will source will fetch you 85% and ANS Corporate career will keep15% of the proceeds.
When and How do I get paid as a franchisee?
ANS Corporate career will release the payments once on the 30th of every month for all positions that are closed during the preceding month. For eg. your payment will be sent to you on the 30th of April for all closures of positions for the month of March.
Your share of the earnings can be directly deposited to your bank account via NEFT. Or you can opt for a cheque to be couriered to your mailing address.
Will I receive any kind of support and guidance from you?
1. You will receive an initial one day training which will provide you with an insight on the general business model and set up and day to day business practices. The training will be conducted by an online chat system by one of our expert placement consultants.
If you wish to take part in a one day training and orientation program at our Mumbai office you will be most welcome. However, not more then 2 persons can attend this session and the cost for travelling, boarding and lodging will have to be borne by you.
2. You will be provided one login with a user name and password to a major job portal from where you will be able to access a large database of CVís and select and short-list candidates for the vacancies we will send you. Approximately, you will be sent Rs. one lakh worth of vacancies/positions on a monthly basis.
3. You will also be provided with a personalized login to our Professional Back Office system along with yourname@CtoC.in. This will allow you to collaborate and discuss issues regarding your business in real time with us. Thatís the type of support we prefer offering all our franchisees.
4. Besides this you will be granted access to our Recruitment Software which will automate most day to day work processes and provide you with a transparent log of events that start from selecting a candidate right up to the closer of a position.
Will I be entitled to any reimbursable expenses related to the business?
No, all business related expenses will have to be borne by the franchisees.
I run an existing Recruitment Business. Can I still take up your franchise?
A franchise can be granted to you as per the normal qualification process. However, on receiving the same, you will need to continue and comply only with our norms and franchise format. At the time the agreement expires all your existing clients will have to be empanelled with ANS Corporate career.
Do I need to undertake promotional activities to promote my business?
Local advertising is optional. Advertising on a local level will have to be funded by you based on the format in content and design as deemed appropriate by ANS Corporate career.
Can I directly contact the clients?
No. Client co-ordination is managed only by our support team. We have a single point of contact and follow up process with all our clients.
Will anyone else be given a franchise within my territory?
No. You will be given territorial rights in your locality and will be solely responsible to cater to the staffing needs of our clients within your zone.
Do I need to meet any monthly target?
Yes. And of course, it goes without saying that the more positions you close the more money you earn. Till how long can I remain as your franchisee?
An agreement will initially be drawn for a period of one year and can be renewed every year.
How do I know my candidate is selected?
The ANS Corporate career transparent Online Recruitment Software Portal will track and show you the exact stage where your candidates stand in the recruitment process any time right from selection to joining the company.
I am interested. How do I become a ANS Corporate career franchisee?
1. Download the Franchise Agreement and Application Form.
2. Print the Franchise Agreement on a Rs. 100/- Stamp Paper.
3. Sign and fill both the documents.
4. Prepare a Cheque or DD of Rs. 5,000/- + 12.36 % Service Tax as a Franchise Fee payable at Hoshangabad in favour of ANS Corporate career.comThis will be a One Time Non-Refundable Fee.
5. Make a Xerox of an ID Proof such as a driving license or PAN card.
6. Make a Xerox of an Address Proof such as your ration card or electricity bill.
7. Print 2 Passport size photographs.
Upon receipt of all the documents we shall courier you your copy of the Franchisee Agreement duly stamped and signed by ANS Corporate career along with the receipt for the Franchise Fee and a License on our company letterhead to commence business under our brand.
How soon can I get started as a franchisee?
It usually takes around 7-10 business days once your payment is received and the agreement is signed.
Can I visit your office?
Of course you can and are most welcome to do so. We are open on all days except Sundays between 10.00 AM and &.6.00 PM. Just make sure you call us and fix an appointment before coming at least a day in advance.
If you need to ask us something doesnít hesitate. Simply contact us and we will clear all your doubts.